Is your commercial roof is leaking? We have Solutions!
Tired of bailing buckets of water while waiting for the ever elusive roofer to show up?
Tired of paying that same roofer over and over?
Tired of disgruntled employees nagging you about a leaking roof?
Tired of sticker shock from a roofer who couldn’t fix your roof leaks?
Time to get an experienced commercial roof restoration professional and save money!
Restore It commercial roofing repair consultants will inspect your roof to see if your roof qualifies for our roof coating options that will outlast any other roofing options available on the market today without a costly roof tear-off.
What style of roofs do you have on your commercial buildings?
Single-Ply Membrane Roof, EPDM, TPO, PVC and Hypalon:
Single-ply membranes consist of sheets of rubber or another synthetic material that is mechanically fastened, chemically adhered or ballasted with a type of gravel. This creates a seamed membrane over your entire commercial building. The two main types of single-ply membranes are EPDM and TPO and differ in their chemical makeup and their installation process. These type membranes have many seams and are prone to opening, allowing water to enter your building they also deteriorate due to heat, UV degradation, shrinking and, chalking.
Asphalt Roof, Built-Up Roof, Tar and Gravel Roof, Modified Bitumen, and Rolled Roofing:
These roofs are a buildup of different layers of bitumen and reinforcing fabric. These type roofs have been around forever and after time will deteriorate and break down due to age, heat, UV degradation, splitting, cracking, and separation.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof (also known as a SPF Roof):
These roofs consist of a sprayed liquid foam that expands when applied, creating a solid layer across the entire commercial roof. SPF Roofs has significant energy savings compared to other roofs. Spray Polyurethane Foam is applied with specialize equipment and has a high failure rate due to equipment improperly set up properly or the installer is inexperienced, overworked or just doesn’t follow directions of application. SPF Roof failure is also due to age, heat, UV degradation, and movement.
Metal roofs are usually corrugated galvanized steel, aluminum or even tin. These roofs consist of overlapping metal panels connected with fasteners. Metal roofs have many vertical and horizontal seams with a high failure rate over time. Panels can separate, metal can rust, and fasteners can back their way due to thermal shock creating an opening for water to enter the commercial building.
Our goal is to use your existing roof as a base for our commercial roofing systems and save you money
We want to keep your existing roof and apply our roof coating system over it, most roofs do not need to be ripped off and replaced but ripping it off sure does fill your old roofers’ pockets up with money!
We don’t want to rip you off anymore that we want to rip your roof off!
No two roofs are the same — each commercial roof is different in one way or another
We have the product knowledge and hands-on industry experience to handle any type of roof. We provide the services and solutions for your commercial building roofing needs and can solve your roof leaks once and for all!
This is a summary of our roof coating process:
For Single-Ply, EPDM, TPO, Built-Up, Tar and Gravel, Asphalt, Spray Polyurethane Foam, SPF Roof Coating Systems (three-coat process):
- The roof is pressure washed to remove all contaminants and allow for better coating adhesion.
- Repair bad areas, reinforce all seams, vents, A/C units, flashing, and penetrations with a high strength polyester mesh repair system.
- Apply the gray base coating as the first step of our three-part coating process.
- Apply the second coating. This cool white coating is applied over the gray base coating.
- Complete the process by applying the third and final cool white coating creating a seamless membrane over the entire roof surface.
For Metal Roof Restoration (two-coat process):
- All fasteners are checked for tightness.
- All fasteners are sealed with a specialized product for fasteners.
- The roof is pressure washed to remove all contaminants and allow for the best coating adhesion.
- Remove any surface rust by hand or mechanical tooling.
- Prime all rusted areas.
- Repair any bad areas, reinforce all seams, vents, flashing, and penetrations with a high strength polyester mesh system.
- Apply a gray base coating as the first step of our two-part coating process.
- We apply a white cool white coating as our final step.
We use your existing roof and apply either an Acrylic or Silicone System to your commercial roof.
Acrylic coatings are widely used in roof restoration. Acrylic coatings cure by water evaporation, they have a proven track record on a variety of roof substrates. The acrylic coating process has a total of up to three coats applied to a roof substrate.
Silicone coatings are a high solid, moisture-cured, solvent-based coating. Silicone coatings are great for ponding water issues where water sits on your roof for more than 48 hours. The silicone coating process has a total of two coats applied to a roof substrate.