UNIFLEX® Silicone44™ Rubberized Silicone White Roof Coating is a premium silicone rubber roof ideal for ponding water.
Metal, single ply, smooth BUR, APP, SBS, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, cured concrete, existing asphaltic and elastomeric roof coatings and other approved surfaces.
EPDM rubber roofs must be primed with bonding primer designed for EPDM roofs. Other roof substrates including TPO, PVC, metal or asphalt may require primer before application. An adhesion peel test should be performed to determine if a primer is needed.
- SRI Value: 110
- Elongation: 315%
- Tensile Strength: 250 Psi
- Tear Resistance: 25 LBS/Linear Feet
- Permeance: 7.2 US Perms
- Color: White
- Vehicle Base: 100% Silicone
- Weight per Gallon: 11.05 +/- .5 lbs.
- Solids by Weight: 94.7%
- Solids by Volume:95%
- Viscosity:7,098 CPS
- Dry Film Thickness: 30 mils (@ 5 gals 250 sq./ft.)
- Dry Time
- Exposure: 4-6 hours
- Between coats: 6 hours minimum
- Full Cure: (@ 70℉, 50% relative humidity) 72 hours
- VOC: ≤ 10 g/L
- Flash Point: >247℉
- Clean Up: Mineral Spirits