If you are a commercial property owner or property manager attempting to figure out the ROI of a reflective roof coating application, we have the answers you are looking for. Besides being an excellent investment, reflective roof coatings reduce your carbon footprint and minimize the overall burden on the environment.
Many property managers or owners are becoming aware of the need to create a positive eco-friendly reputation in their communities. The pressure to consider better green options when maintaining or constructing commercial properties is mounting. More large-scale shifts in weather patterns are occurring everywhere. This is due to global warming driven by human emissions or increased greenhouse gases.
However, there are also financial benefits to apply a reflective roof coating to your commercial roof. While the initial cost of installation of a cool roof application might be a little higher, the benefits far outweigh the initial investment.
5 Benefits of a Reflective Roof Coatings:
- Minimal disruption to business. In most cases, reflective roof coatings are applied without any business closings or high noise volume that could prove distracting to building occupants.
- Prolongs the life of roof. Reflective roof coatings protect a roof from UV rays that can cause a faster deterioration of a roof substrate.
- Prevents need for a total rip off. By applying a reflective roof coating over an existing roofing structure, there is no need to start from scratch, saving money and the environment from having to haul off old roofing materials to a landfill.
- Reduced maintenance costs & avoids thermal shock. A reflective roof coatings provide the added bonus of creating a water-resistant barrier that better protect your roof & building interior from leaks and water damage. It further protects a roof from thermal shock, which can be a costly prospect to repair.
- Lowers the cost of utility bills. Due to the reflective coating reducing the temperature on a roof, utility bills tend to be a lot less.
If you need to have your commercial roof repaired, talk with our cool roof experts at Restore It Commercial Roofing.
Why consider a reflective roof coating product?
You will reduce your cooling cost and prolong the lifespan of the roof. The beauty of Restore It Commercial Roof Coatings is that there is no need to rip off the current roof.
Both our acrylic and silicone applications are flexible and durable, sealing the entire surface, including any cracks or crevices.
If you would like to learn more about our white roof coatings, please call us today at 302-998-8500
Interested in learning more about our commercial reflective roof coatings?
Robert Burke, President of Restore It Commercial Roofing, personally trains and oversees all employees to ensure the job is done right. He has decades of knowledge and hands-on industry experience, so he can handle any type of problem. Not to mention, a full range of product knowledge in order to select the right one to protect your commercial roof!