Building owners, facility managers, and commercial building investors nationwide are now paying attention to roof restoration instead of their alternate choice of ripping off their roof and starting the whole leak cycle again.
Benefits of Restoring your Roof vs. a Tear Off:
- Economical, low-cost investment
- Energy and cost savings potential
- Lengthen the life of your rooftop equipment
- Reduce urban heat island effects
- Less noise, business disruptions, and downtime
- No equipment taking up space in your parking lot
- No unnecessary trash filling our landfills
- Our roofs are sustainable. A sustainable roof system requires little maintenance.
People are also Realizing the Lasting Benefits of a ‘Cool White Roof’
What A/C unit is running cooler?
What roof looks 60 Degrees cooler?
When the air temperature is in the upper 90’s, a dark roof can exceed 160 degrees. But a roof with our cool white coatings will typically top out around 100 degrees because our coatings have high solar reflectance. This reduces the heat transfer to the interior of the building by reflecting the sun’s heat away from the building’s roof. The building’s air conditioning systems also do not have to work as hard to keep the building’s interior cool, which in turn, saves you money!
Don’t you and your roof get ripped off, contact Restore It Commercial Roofing, Inc. today to learn more about how we can help save you money!